See my resume.
Jan 2019 - Present
• Develop holistic messaging throughout the consumer journey via TV, radio, OOH, display, search, social, email, and direct mail for the Disneyland Resort.
• Write media plans and determine budget allocations for a media mix and to reach diverse audiences for the Annual Passholder and Premium Experiences programs.
• Monitor creative to see that ads are spending efficiently to the best audiences.
May 2018 - Sept 2018
• Developed customer-facing direct marketing campaigns to drive awareness and conversion of new Solid State Drive products.
• Determined product positioning against the competitive landscape to write SSD product messaging guidelines for creative agencies, marketing assets, and collateral.
May 2018 - May 2019
• Direct Strategy, Creative, and Media teams to develop an advertising campaign for Wienerschnitzel to increase consumption of hot dogs.
• Presented campaign to Wienerschnitzel President & COO, awarded second place in Southern California District.
Aug 2017 - May 2018
• Conduct ethnographic fieldwork to uncover insights to set the foundation of an advertising campaign to drive consumption of Ocean Spray products.
• Presented campaign "Good Doesn't Grow On Trees" and awarded 1st place in Southern California District.
Jun 2016 - Sep 2017
• Designed marketing websites and produce commercials targeting high-end home buyers to grow the geographic range of potential buyers.
• Delivered the experience of viewing a home in-person to online buyers.
Jun 15 - Nov 17
• Established and managed a startup sole-proprietorship photography studio in Sacramento County.
• Photographed weddings, family portraits, and professional portraits.
• Produced, filmed & edited B2B videos and TV spots.
• Designed and managed business websites to drive digital presence.
Aug 2014 - Sept 2015
• Excelled in a fast-paced environment with great customer service to provide the classic Starbucks coffee shop experience.
• I can make a killer macchiato.